Wilhelmina House is a purpose built residential home situated on Park Hill Rise, just outside Croydon town centre and close to transport links. Home up to 25 residents, Wilhelmina House has modern facilities, spacious living areas including a bright an airy conservatory, a beautiful secluded garden and en-suite bedrooms as well as a short term respite room. A dedicated activities co-ordinator provides a full programme of daily activities both within the home and trips to places further afield.
Accommodation and Facilities
- 24 hour residential care, short term respite care and day care.
- 25 en suite rooms including a respite room for short term stay.
- Communal facilities include a dining room, lounge and conservatory.
- One of the most attractive aspects of Whilhelmina House is the large, fully landscaped garden, easily reached through the conservatory. It makes a great space for residents to relax or do some gardening, as well as providing an excellent venue for summer garden parties!
- Wilhelmina House has a dedicated GP.
- Services provided at an additional cost include a weekly hairdresser, monthly chiropodist, as well as newspapers, magazines and toiletries.
Anyone over the age of 65 is eligible to be assessed for entry to Wilhelmina House, regardless of gender, cultural, ethnic or religious backgrounds.
We are able to accept persons with hearing or visual impairments, walking sticks or frames, personal care needs and general memory loss relating to the ageing process.
We are unable to accept persons with any level of dependency upon nursing needs, severe immobility, double incontinence, moderate confusion or dementia, or the inability to feed themselves.